How Will Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Phil Aitken Home Team Approach Sell Your Home Fast?
First, an in-home diagnostic analysis will be performed on your home so you get a full understanding of your home’s market value.
Then, Phil will give you tips on what to do (and more importantly, what not to do) in order to get a top-dollar offer for your home– fast.
You’ll also review any of the costs you can expect to incur during the sales process. That way, you’ll know how much money will be left in your pockets after your home sells.
So, how will the Phil Aitken Team Approach sell your home after your first meeting? For the next step in the process, Phil Aitken will prepare an aggressive, custom advertising and marketing plan specifically for your home.
He will personally write the ads, sales sheets, and other information to market your home effectively.
This is an important point that sets Phil apart from other agents in Florida. Only a small percentage of agents have actually invested the time it takes to learn advertising strategies and obtain the licensing rights to use exclusive ad copy.
Phil Aitken is proud to be one of these agents.
Knowing how to craft the perfect real estate ad is everything. The wrong word choice can result in your home spending as much as four additional weeks on the market, or thousands of dollars subtracted from the potential buyer’s offer.
If you scoured the area Phil serves in Northeastern Florida– and even the entire nation– you could not find a more qualified, adept real estate ad writer and real estate marketer than Phil Aitken!
How Will The Phil Aitken Team Approach Sell Your Home?
When Phil Aitken and his team pull the trigger on your real estate listing, initiate the following 15 steps to get your home sold fast and for the best possible price:
- Phil Aitken personally develops the custom marketing plan for your home
- Phil Aitken personally writes ads and sales sheets for your home
- Aggressive marketing begins through multiple media channels
- Your home is properly listed on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
- Exposure on up to 300 different websites
- The team writes descriptive sell sheets
- Postcards of your home are created
- Emails are sent to Phil Aitken’s proprietary network of cooperative real estate agents and active real estate investors
- Direct contact is made with our large list of “Buyers In Waiting” who have registered their preferences for the home they want to buy
- The eight members of the Phil Aitken Home Team hold a weekly internal marketing meeting to fully brief each other on all new listings
- The Phil Aitken Home Team conducts a tour of homes
- Phil and his team prospect your neighbors: up to 500 homes around your property will be called to find a potential buyer
- Phil offers the Guaranteed Sale Trade-Up Program
- Home buyers get instant access to your home’s description and pictures using GPS Home Location Technology
- Phil offers the Zero Down Buyer Program