Are you curious about what it takes to sell your house now in St. Augustine? Successful planning is essential for a home sale today. While sellers previously had the upper hand, the landscape is shifting. With rising mortgage rates and a shrinking pool of potential buyers, the situation is changing. Selling your St. Augustine property […]
5 BIG REASONS TO CALL THE PHIL AITKEN TEAM AT YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED REALTY
1) YOUR HOME SOLD OR PHIL WILL BUY IT FOR CASH* 97.78% of our homes sell the first time they’re listed. So many local sellers are understandably nervous about getting stuck with two houses, so our goal is to remove that worry to give you peace of mind. Your home WILL sell. If not to another buyer, then it will to Phil!*
2) WE HAVE BUYERS IN WAITING We have more than 3,325 registered buyers in our database who are looking for a home in the area—and waiting to hear that your home is exactly what they’re looking for. There’s nothing better than getting ready to list and finding out you don’t have to—because a buyer for your home is already in our database. Why are you waiting to call? Your home may already be sold!
3) WITH US, YOU’RE MORE LIKELY TO SELL The Phil Aitken Home Team sells 24x more homes than the average agent. So why would you choose a less experienced team? No matter what your house looks like or how much you’re worried about your “unique” situation, chances are we’ve seen it before… And SOLD it before. Put our proven track record of results to work for you and your home is more likely to sell.
4) WE SELL FOR MORE MONEY* Compare the agents on our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty to the “average” real estate agent in the area, and the math is indisputable—we sell our homes for 2.7%% more in sales price on average. This means real dollars in your pocket that you can use to buy or furnish your new home. On a $400,000 home, 2.7%% more is an extra $12,126+ in the bank!
5) WE SELL FASTER Maybe you want to sell fast because you don’t like the process. Maybe you have your eye on a new home, and you don’t want to stress about owning two houses at once. Or maybe you just have an urgent need to sell… Whatever the case, we sell homes 4x faster than the average agent.
5 Foolproof Ways to Sell Your House Now in Oakleaf Plantation
Do you wonder what it takes to sell your house now in Oakleaf Plantation? Effective planning is imperative to sell a home in today’s market. Although sellers had an advantage in previous years, the situation is changing. Mortgage rates are on the rise, and the pool of potential buyers is dwindling. Despite the challenges, selling […]
5 Foolproof Ways to Sell Your House Now in Jacksonville
Are you looking to sell your house now in Jacksonville? In the current market, selling your home requires strategic planning and efficiency. Sellers have had the upper hand in recent years, but the situation is shifting. Mortgage rates are increasing, and the number of buyers is decreasing. Despite these challenges, it’s still possible to sell […]
5 Foolproof Ways to Sell Your House Now in Fleming Island
Do you think about what it might be like to sell your house now in Fleming Island? Successful planning is crucial to sell a house in today’s market. Although sellers had an edge in the past years, the situation is shifting. Mortgage rates are increasing, and the number of potential buyers is decreasing. Despite the […]
5 Foolproof Ways to Sell Your House Now in Nocatee
Are you wondering what it might be like to sell your house now in Nocatee? Selling a home in today’s market demands effective planning and execution. While sellers held an advantage in the past few years, the scenario is now changing. Mortgage rates are on the rise, and the pool of potential buyers is dwindling. […]
The Best Way to Sell a Home in Nocatee – The Team Approach
One of the absolute worst things that could happen for a home seller is failing to sell. Watching your house sit on the market for months is excruciating. Especially without any genuine inquiries or legitimate offers from interested home buyers. Thankfully, there are ways to make sure you can sell a home in Nocatee. Your […]
Phil Aitken Can Sell a Home in Oakleaf Plantation Fast and for Top Dollar
When you want to sell a home in Oakleaf Plantation fast and get top dollar, take the right steps. Don’t gamble with your most valuable asset. It is important to have a skilled realtor by your side. When you hire , you get experts. You won’t just get one seasoned realtor, you get a whole […]
Our Team Approach Is the Ideal Way to Sell a Home in Fleming Island
If you have ever sold a house in the past, then you know it’s a lengthy one. There are many essential steps. For those who have not been through the process, it can be challenging and even frustrating. Anyone looking to sell a home in Fleming Island has two primary goals. Firstly, to sell the […]
Listing to Sale: How Does the Phil Aitken Team Sell a Home in St. Augustine?
Have you been considering the home selling process? If you are hoping to sell a home in St. Augustine, Florida, there are some essential steps. Don’t miss any if you want your house to sell quickly and for top dollar. Many people don’t know everything they need to do before they list a house. It […]
How Does the Process to Sell a Home in St. Johns Work?
As a home seller, you have two basic priorities. Firstly, to sell a home in St. Johns fast. Secondly, to get top dollar for your valuable asset. For many people, however, this is easier said than done. Most home sellers have very little idea about what it takes to sell a home in St. Johns. […]