If you’re in search of eTown new construction homes, you’ll need an experienced realtor like Phil Aitken and Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Phil Aitken Home Team. eTown is known for its blend of smart-home technology, eco-friendliness, and contemporary design.
For this reason, there is a large amount of competition in the neighborhood and it can be hard to beat out other buyers for your dream home. In this blog post, we’ll explore eTown’s real estate landscape, and discuss everything you need to know about owning a brand-new home in this community.
Should I Live in eTown?
eTown is a master-planned community near Jacksonville. Developed by the PARC group, eTown emphasizes a modern and sustainable living experience with smart-home technology, energy-efficient technology, and eco-friendliness.
eTown has a variety of housing options, including single-family homes, townhomes, and apartments. The neighborhood also has a range of amenities, like parks, walking trails, a town center, restaurants, and shopping areas.
Should I Buy an eTown New Construction Home?
Buying an eTown new construction home comes with several benefits, including:
- Builder Incentives: Builders may offer incentives, such as financing options or upgrades, to attract buyers to their new developments. These incentives can add value to the purchase.
- Customization: New construction homes often allow buyers to customize various aspects of the property, such as choosing the layout, finishes, and certain design elements. This personalization can result in a home that perfectly suits your tastes and needs.
- Energy Efficiency: New homes are built to modern energy efficiency standards, incorporating features like improved insulation, energy-efficient appliances, and advanced HVAC systems. This can lead to lower utility bills and a reduced environmental footprint.
- Increased Resale Value: New homes tend to hold their value well over time, as they start with up-to-date features and designs. This can make them more attractive to future buyers when it’s time to sell.
- Low Maintenance: New homes come with warranties, reducing the immediate need for costly repairs and maintenance. Many builders offer warranties on structural components, appliances, and systems, giving homeowners peace of mind.
What Neighborhoods Have eTown New Construction Homes?
Del Webb is a 55+ adult neighborhood located within eTown. The gated community has a range of single-family homes, built by Pulte Homes. It also has five acres of amenities, including a resort-style pool, spa, fitness center, pickleball and tennis courts, walking trails, and fire pits.
Granville is a newer neighborhood of brand-new single-family homes. It’s a gated community with 97 homes starting at the mid $400,000s. Homes are built by David Weekley Homes. Granville is located across from eTown’s town center, The Exchange, which has many restaurants and shopping centers.
Newton is a gated community of luxury townhomes located in the center of eTown. The townhomes are built by the Toll Brothers and have a starting price of $495,990. Amenities in the neighborhood include a swimming pool, cabana, and easy access to Recharge, eTown’s main amenity center.
How Can I Find the Best eTown New Construction Homes?
Choosing to partner with Phil Aitken and the dedicated professionals at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Phil Aitken Home Team is the best way to find new construction homes in the eTown community. Buying a new construction home can be difficult since you need someone to advocate for you against the home builder’s interests.
Our team has connections with all the major home builders in the area. These builders know we routinely bring them new customers, which gives us the leverage to negotiate on your behalf and get you the best price on your new home.
In addition, working with us means you can take advantage of our buyer guarantees, including our Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee.