The number one secret to saving thousands of dollars when buying a home is YOU!
Before you can even think about looking at houses or making an offer that will save you money, you need to have purchase clarity.
Here are 3 secrets to saving thousands when buying a home.
1. Make Sure You Really Know What Kind of House You Want to Buy
You might think that you already know what kind of house you want to buy. But many homebuyers do not take the time to make such a list.
Naturally, you are excited, and it is tempting to jump right in without a clear idea of what you want and need.
There is power in clarity. When you know precisely what you want, it is not only easier to find it but will simplify the process and reduce stress.
Don’t skip this process, no matter how tempting it is.
When you think about buying a home, the first questions you think of are usually structural.
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do I want?
- How many square feet do I want?
- Do I want a single-family home, a condo, or a townhouse?
- Do I want a multi-level home?
- Do I need a basement or a garage, or both?
The answers to these questions will tell you what type of home you want that will meet your needs.
2. Understanding Your Hearts Desires When Buying a Home
You now know what you need in a new home. Now it’s time to think beyond just what you need. You also have to consider what you want and desire before buying a home.
In addition to what you want your home to look like, what do you want it to feel like?
- Will my children grow up there and make precious memories?
- What part of the house needs to make you happy?
- Will I desire to host weekend family brunches?
- How far away do I want to live from a hospital or my kid’s school?
- Do I want my home to have many windows with tons of natural light?
Only you can answer those questions. It will be harder for you to decide without getting really clear about what you are looking for, causing confusion and costing you extra time when viewing possible homes for sale.
3. Save Thousands With a Buy It Back-Guarantee
Once you qualify for pre-approval, you must know we have an insurance policy in place for you. Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty-Phil Aitken Home Team guarantees, upfront and in writing, that you, the buyer, will love their new home, and if they don’t, I will buy it back.
Learn more about how your satisfaction can be guaranteed. A FREE special report has been prepared entitled You Will Love Your New Home, or I’ll Buy It Back. Order this report NOW to find out how to guarantee the satisfaction of your next home purchase. Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty-Phil Aitken Home Team will help you understand in simple terms how you can save thousands of dollars when buying your new home. Call us today at (904) 544-5252 or fill out the form below for more information.