Are you looking for things to do in JAX this wknd? Look no further – Phil Aitken’s gotcha covered! There are so many fun things going on this weekend in the city!
1. Amelia Island’s 14th Annual Restaurant Week! This is one of the most anticipated events on the island. From Jan. 21st – 30th enjoy cuisine from top restaurants on the island! More info below! https://www.ameliaisland.com/landing-pages/restaurant-week
2. Jacksonville’s Boat Show runs from the 28th – 30th at the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center!
📍1000 Water St. There will be a variety of boats on display from skiing, fishing, personal watercraft and much more! More info below!
3. Giddy Up Cowboy! Are you ready to watch Professional Bull Riders this Saturday from 7 pm – 9 pm?
📍VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, 300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida More info below! https://www.unation.com/event/1689747
4. Are you a runner and a track star? Well sign up today for the 2022 Beer Run 5K hosted by Tabula Rasa Brewing! How does a freshly brewed Tabula Rasa Beer waiting for you at finish line sound? Talk about something worth running for!!! Sign up now! The race will be this Sunday 1/30 at 9 am.
📍Tabula Rasa Brewing | 2385 CORBETT STREET
5. Riverside Arts Market is EVERY Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm RAIN or SHINE! Go out and support local businesses and enjoy listing to live artists while eating food from one of the amazing food trucks that will be on site AND take in the beautiful scenery of the St. Johns River.
📍 715 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Follow us on socials for more content like this!