Phil Aitken | Call Me Today At 904-544-5252 Buy Your Next Home With The Phil Aitken Home Team & We’ll Buy Your Current Home For Cash!* How it Works: Invite Us In To Preview Your Home. We Will Share Your Home Details With Our Investors. We Will Return and Share Multiple Cash Offers For You […]
Sell a House With Phil
5 BIG REASONS TO CALL THE PHIL AITKEN TEAM AT YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED REALTY
1) YOUR HOME SOLD OR PHIL WILL BUY IT FOR CASH* 97.78% of our homes sell the first time they’re listed. So many local sellers are understandably nervous about getting stuck with two houses, so our goal is to remove that worry to give you peace of mind. Your home WILL sell. If not to another buyer, then it will to Phil!*
2) WE HAVE BUYERS IN WAITING We have more than 3,325 registered buyers in our database who are looking for a home in the area—and waiting to hear that your home is exactly what they’re looking for. There’s nothing better than getting ready to list and finding out you don’t have to—because a buyer for your home is already in our database. Why are you waiting to call? Your home may already be sold!
3) WITH US, YOU’RE MORE LIKELY TO SELL The Phil Aitken Home Team sells 24x more homes than the average agent. So why would you choose a less experienced team? No matter what your house looks like or how much you’re worried about your “unique” situation, chances are we’ve seen it before… And SOLD it before. Put our proven track record of results to work for you and your home is more likely to sell.
4) WE SELL FOR MORE MONEY* Compare the agents on our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty to the “average” real estate agent in the area, and the math is indisputable—we sell our homes for 2.7%% more in sales price on average. This means real dollars in your pocket that you can use to buy or furnish your new home. On a $400,000 home, 2.7%% more is an extra $12,126+ in the bank!
5) WE SELL FASTER Maybe you want to sell fast because you don’t like the process. Maybe you have your eye on a new home, and you don’t want to stress about owning two houses at once. Or maybe you just have an urgent need to sell… Whatever the case, we sell homes 4x faster than the average agent.
1. Listing Appointment Set
2. Seller Appointment Met
3. Signed Agreement
4. Pre Market : Where Do You Start And What Do Buyers View Online
5. Active On The Market
6. Congratulations: You Have An Accepted Contract – Here is What Happens Next:
7. How To Prepare Your Home For An Inspection
8. Top Things You Should Know About The Appraisal
3 Tips On How To Find The Selling Price Of Homes in Jacksonville, Florida
3 Tips on How to Find the Selling Price of Homes in Jacksonville, Florida You lie awake wondering if you should sell your home only to find out your neighbor has already sold theirs. In a market like this, more and more homeowners want to sell. But before you start, you want to know the […]